You have something to offer
Since 2004, our organisation has been sustained by the kindness and dedication of our volunteers.
We are proud to have such a great team of people on hand and we are always looking to encourage more volunteers to get involved in whatever way they can. There are different types of volunteer roles available, some of which do not require technical knowledge of billiards and snooker.
We are flexible about the creation of future roles that can help us achieve our overall aims. All opportunities can be short-term, long-term or project based.
Sports Psychology, Performance and
Media and Marketing Officer
General administrative support
Contribute to coaching from the comfort of your home
We want more people to be engaged with what we do, so we’ve developed a way for you to send us ideas and material to use in our coaching.
Learn and improve yourself
- Improve technical knowledge of billiards and snooker
- Improve communication skills (speaking, listening and writing)
- Increase confidence
- Learn to plan and organise
- Learn to work as part of a team
- Experience of working voluntarily will be valued by future employers
- Gain transferrable skills to support personal and professional development
- Improve interdisciplinary skills
- Doing ‘something for nothing’ and helping others can be very rewarding
- Contribute to the overcoming of challenges (personal or collective)
“During the last 9 years, the WEBSF team have helped me on so many different levels. They have been a family.”
Darren, Volunteer Coach, Tournament Director and Management Team member
Financial Procedures Manual (including information on volunteer expenses)