The West of England Billiards & Snooker Foundation (WEBSF) is a not-for-profit Community Sports Organisation that is primarily run by a team of dedicated volunteers. We pride ourselves on using WEBSF qualified Coaches & Tournament Directors to deliver value-for-money tournaments and informative coaching sessions. Our main aim is to provide a safe and informative environment for those of any age, denomination, background, ethnicity, ability and race that have a desire to learn how to play and/or compete at Billiards & Snooker and realise their full potential in respect of Billiards and Snooker.
The WEBSF does not make grants, The majority of an operating foundation’s funds are expended to operate its own charitable programs.
Aims and Objectives:
- To advance the knowledge and skill through structured coaching sessions and certificated assessment.
- Provide competition through a comprehensive programme of organised tournaments catering for different age groups and varying levels of ability.
- To attract sponsorship to the WEBSF and each player to further their career.
- To distribute all monies attracted from membership subscription, tournament entrance fees, donations and sponsorship as prize monies, certificates, badges, trophies, travelling & administration expenses.
- To adhere to the policy and guidelines documented in the WEBSF Child Protection Policy. Providing a safe environment and make every effort to protect the well-being of children and young adults, whilst they participate in Billiards and Snooker activities.
- Establish close working relationships with National Billiards & Snooker groups and County Billiards & Snooker Associations and Leagues operating within the West of England.