The West of England Billiards & Snooker Foundation (WEBSF) is a not-for-profit community group which is run by a team of volunteers. We pride ourselves on providing opportunities for people of all ages and abilities to participate in billiards and snooker through coaching, tournaments and volunteering.
By providing a safe and informative environment as a platform for development, we aim to support participants realise their full potential and future aspirations.
Billiards and snooker for all
Aims and objectives
- To encourage participation in the sports of billiards and snooker at grassroots and amateur levels.
- To advance knowledge and develop skills in billiards and snooker through structured coaching sessions.
- To provide opportunities for participants to experience competitive play through a
comprehensive programme of organised tournaments, catering for different age groups and abilities.
- To promote the benefits of volunteering and provide a wide range of volunteer
- To contribute to the sustainability of billiards and snooker.
“In 2004 I had a vision to create an organisation that facilitates ‘Billiards & Snooker for all’, no matter what background, standard, age, gender or ability. I could not have imagined that the WEBSF would still be operational today. It just goes to show what a small team of hard working, dedicated volunteers can achieve when working in synergy.”Steve Canniford, WEBSF Champion & Head of Coaching and Co-founder
Policies, Procedures and other Important Information