We provide a comprehensive calendar of organised English Billiards and Snooker tournaments throughout the West of England region, that cater for different age groups and varying levels of ability.
Our next events (some venues still to be confirmed)
- West of England Snooker Open, 29/9/2018 – Venue Jesters Snooker Hall, Swindon. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
- The Gold Series (event 1), 27/10/18 – Venue Frames Snooker & Pool, Weston-Super-Mare – Register from 29/9/2018 9:30am (for subsequent events, registration will open at 9:00am on the day of the preceding tournament)
- WEBSF English Billiards, 10/11/18 – Venues TBC – REGISTRATION NOT YET OPEN
- West of England Billiards Open, 23/02/19 – Venues TBC – REGISTRATION NOT YET OPEN
- Ladies Open, 16/03/19 – Venues TBC – REGISTRATION NOT YET OPEN
- Gold Masters, 06/04/19 – Venues TBC – BY INVITATION ONLY
“I have personally relished the opportunity to play against very good amateurs and both aspiring and ex-professional players.” Kevin, 46
We pride ourselves on our record of well-run events, all within a safe, friendly and inclusive environment. We offer a wide range of flexible formats that allow us to be agile and meet the needs of our members and participants.
The formats we use offer value for money providing several hours of competitive play, we are also mindful how we apportion prize money to reward the many and not just the elite.
Our main focus is promoting English Billiards and Snooker tournaments. These include members only events; Gold, Silver and Bronze series as well as Open events such as the West of England Snooker Open, West of England English Billiards Open, WEBSF English Billiards Open and The Ladies Snooker Open, where all-comers are invited to enter. Occasionally we run special tournaments such as the ONEFORSEVEN Snooker Championship and a Six Red Shoot-out competition. All our tournaments are for amateur players only. Contact us to find out more.