We provide a comprehensive calendar of organised English Billiards and Snooker tournaments throughout the West of England region, that cater for different age groups and varying levels of ability.
Our next events – full calendar
WEBSF English Billiards, 2/9/17 – REGISTRATION OPEN West of England Snooker Open, 16/9/17 – REGISTRATION OPEN
- The Gold Series (event two), 25/11/17 – REGISTRATION OPEN (for subsequent events, registration will open on the day of the preceding tournament)
- The Bronze Open & Coaching Workshop, 18/11/17 – REGISTRATION OPEN
- WEBSF Coaching Workshop, The Galaxy, Torquay – 09/12/2017 – DETAILS SHORTLY
- West of England Billiards Open, 3/3/18 – REGISTRATION OPEN
- Ladies Open, 28/4/18 – REGISTRATION OPEN
“I have personally relished the opportunity to play against very good amateurs and both aspiring and ex-professional players.” Kevin, 46
We pride ourselves on our record of well-run events, all within a safe, friendly and inclusive environment. We offer a wide range of flexible formats that allow us to be agile and meet the needs of our members and participants.
The formats we use offer value for money providing several hours of competitive play, we are also mindful how we apportion prize money to reward the many and not just the elite.
Our main focus is promoting English Billiards and Snooker tournaments. These include members only events; Gold, Silver and Bronze series as well as Open events such as the West of England Snooker Open, West of England English Billiards Open, WEBSF English Billiards Open and The Ladies Snooker Open, where all-comers are invited to enter. Occasionally we run special tournaments such as the ONEFORSEVEN Snooker Championship and a Six Red Shoot-out competition. All our tournaments are for amateur players only. Contact us to find out more.