As a precautionary measure to help reduce the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we have postponed our coaching and tournament activity.
Find out more
- We will announce when we are taking tournament entries.
- Tournament entries will be first come, first served. Places can only be secured upon receipt of your payment.
- A round-robin format will be used which will determine a number of qualifiers who will go through to the main knock-out round or the plate.
- Knock-out stages are seeded.
- The number of groups and the number of players who qualify will be decided on the day based on number of entrants.
- The tournament entry fee is £15.00 in addition to an annual tournament participation fee. Both are payable in advance. Find out about the ways to pay.
- 100% of tournament fees will be paid out in prize money
- Registration is at 9:00am and the tournament will start at 9:30am.
- The Billiards Open Format & Rules
Smart dark trousers/skirt and dark shoes. A choice of either a waistcoat, single colour collared shirt/blouse (bow tie or tie optional) or a single colour, collared polo shirt. Shirts/blouses must be tucked in at all times (no jeans or trainers).