Saturday 22nd February 2020
Jesters Snooker Club, Swindon
- A round-robin format will be used which will determine the number of qualifiers who will go through to the main knock-out round or the plate.
- Knock-out stages will be seeded.
- The number of groups and the number of players who qualify will be decided on the day based on number of entrants.
- The tournament entry fee is £20.00 in addition to an annual tournament participation fee and is payable in advance. Find out about the ways to pay.
- 100% of tournament fees will be paid out in prize money.
- Registration is at 9:00am registration and the tournament will start at 9:30am.
- West of England English Billiards Open Championship Format & Rules
Smart dark trousers/skirt and dark shoes. A choice of either a waistcoat, single colour collared shirt/blouse (bow tie or tie optional) or a single colour, collared polo shirt. Shirts/blouses must be tucked in at all times (no jeans or trainers).