Take part in the West of England Billiards and Snooker Foundation English Billiards Open on Saturday 23rd February 2019 at (venue to TBC)
- A round robin format will be used which will determine the number of qualifiers who will go through to the main knock-out round or the plate
- Knock-out stages will be seeded
- The number of groups and the number of players who qualify will be decided on the day based on number of entrants
- The tournament entry fee is £15.00 in addition to an annual tournament participation fee and is payable in advance. To pay your entry fee go to Ways to Pay
- 100 per cent of tournament fees will be paid out in prize money
- Registration is at 9:00am registration and the tournament will start at 09:30am prompt!
- West of England Billiards Open Championship Format & Rules
Dress Code: Smart dark trousers/skirt and dark shoes. A choice of either a waistcoat, single colour collared shirt/blouse (bow tie or tie optional) or a single colour, collard polo shirt. Shirts/Blouses must be tucked in at all times. (no jeans or trainers).