Take part in the West of England Billiards and Snooker Foundation Gold Snooker Series.
- Gold 1 – Saturday 7th October 2017 at Top Q, Gloucester, Gloucestershire GL4 3YY
- Gold 2 – Saturday 25th November 2017 at The Plaza, Plymouth PL4 0AQ
- Gold 3 – Saturday 20th January 2018 at The 147 Snooker Club, Swindon SN1 5DB
- Gold 4 – Saturday 17th February 2018 at Jesters Snooker Hall, Swindon SN3 3JD
- Gold 5 – Saturday 24th March 2018 at The Galaxy Centre, Torquay TQ1 4BX
- Gold 6 – Saturday 14th April 2018 at Top Q, Gloucester GL4 3YY
Who can enter? – This event is open to all amateur players that become members of the WEBSF
How do I become a member? – There are two membership types:-
- Full membership (for players who live in Bath & North East Somerset, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Isles of Scilly, North Somerset, Poole, Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Wiltshire)
- Associate membership (for players who live outside the areas listed above)
In both cases membership is £10 for the season and is due on or before the day
What is the format? – A round robin format will be used to determine qualifiers who will go through to the seeded knock-out stage (no plate, no handicaps)
When can I enter? – Registration is now open. For subsequent events, registration will open on the day of the preceding tournament (first come, first served, places are limited so act quickly to avoid disappointment)
What is the entry fee? – £20.00 per event (non-refundable)
How do I enter? – Entry is secured by payment in advance of each event. Go to Ways to Pay
What is the prize money? – 100% of the tournament entry fees will be awarded as prize money, PLUS £30 for the Highest Qualifier Break, PLUS £30 for the Highest Non-Qualifier Break, PLUS £100 for a 147 break (shared if more than one) for each event in the series.
Are there trophies? – Yes, for the winner and runner-up
Are there any other incentives? – Yes, at the end of the six events the top sixteen ranked players will be invited to compete in the WEBSF Gold Masters
What is the Dress Code? – Smart dark trousers/skirt and dark shoes. A choice of either a waistcoat with a single colour, collared shirt/blouse. (bow tie or tie optional) OR a single colour, collared polo shirt. Shirts/Blouses must be tucked in at all times (Strictly no jeans or trainers permitted)
What is the start time? – Check-in is between 09:00 and 09:20, the tournament will start at 09:30 prompt!
What are the rules? – Go to WEBSF West of England Snooker Open Championship Format & Rules
What else should I know? – Go to About to find out more about the WEBSF and how it operates. Also what it expects of participants (safeguarding, code of conduct etc.)